sexta-feira, 20 de março de 2015

MARCH 21 IS THE POETRY DAY.






Since I was born I lived to build castles.
In childhood: Fairytale castles.
In adolescence: castles surrounded by bed of roses.
In adulthood, graduated in engineering: castles built with a lot of steel and concrete, in order to protect the metal, which co-workers forced me to worship. I destroyed all the sand castles to use it along with the stones of the way and the iron that I have been applied, watered with water from my sweat, in the manufacture of concrete ...
In this environment a force led me to build financial castles and I ended up in the stock exchange ...
In the age of wisdom I realized that build castles steel and concrete had never given me no pleasure, and finally figured out what was my way: build castles in the soul and I became a poet. And I realized that these castles were much stronger, and certainly I will dwell until eternity ...

Um comentário:

Pierre da Gama disse...

To be a poet is to build castles in the
clouds...